Okay, so I'm not as awesome as I was. I got just past 16,000 and then just stalled. There were movies that needed to be watched! Which normally isn't a problem - I can write and watch at the same time - except that I kept wanting to watch things with, like, subtitles. Reading subtitles and writing at the same time does not work, btw.
I don't know. Some of what I've written might be okay. Mostly it's kind of boring. I think there's a ninja in there though. And obviously NPH will have to make an appearance. And Stephen Colbert. And when I left them, my characters were just getting to Tokyo Disneyland, so I can definitely work some pirates in. It feels good to write though, even if it's crap. Hopefully I'll get my groove back after work tonight and get some words out before bed. And Sunday I'm going to devote tons of time to writing. At least, that's the plan.
I want to be the ultimate winner, but I will still cheer you on. In Japanese fashion. *fist in the air* Ganbatte! FIGHTING!
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment