I was getting on here to give you my 7000 word awesomeness...only to have it be horribly defeated. Wow. Way to make me feel useless and incompetent and give me more of a complex. (sobbing)
Anyway, so you are at 15,000. Great job. Really. And if you get a package...and it has funny white stuff along the seams...ignore it. It's powdered sugar.
So...is this 15,000 any good? Cause we know how your normal writing is crap. Mine...I think I might have 60% salvagable. Since mine is for my actual book...I'm relying on you to have all the legendary topics. Please tell me there is at least one of the following:
1) pirates
2) NPH
3) JRM (jonathan rhys meyers)
4) JJT (jonathan taylor thomas)
5) Stephen Colbert
6) Jude Law or look-alike
7) Ewan McGregor or look-alike
8) pirates
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment