Tuesday, August 4, 2009

FINISH

According to a wall post on Facebook, my goal is 35k and yours is 20k.

Which means that, at 35,045 words, I'M DONE, B. And I reject your excuses for not having written, because I managed to climb Mt. Fuji (well, most of Mt. Fuji), and I still wrote a couple thousand words when I got home that night even though I was so exhausted I wanted to die. (It would be way more awesome if I could say that I finished my novel while I was climbing Mt. Fuji - I honestly thought about handwriting it while I was sitting around waiting for the sunrise, but I didn't have paper with me - but after climbing is still pretty cool.)

So, yeah, YAY ME. I will still keep writing for the rest of the time, but I'm not going to make a new goal. Just as much as I can get done.

KEEP WRITING!

No comments:

Post a Comment