Wednesday, August 5, 2009

UNACCEPTABLE

you cannot possibly be done. I will not accept this fact. I am setting you a new goal whether you want it or not. It is 100,000 words by end of 2009.

I figured if each of my books is 450 pages and i already have about 3/4 of one and 1/2 of another, that leaves roughly 800 pages to write by my 30th birthday...which is 358 days away. Which means I have to write 2.2 pages per day. Google says that the average novel page contains 250 words. Which means 550 words per day for me. Hmmm.....or...to be depressing...about 440,000 words. So MY goal (to be a published author) should be to have 165,000 by end of 2009 in order to about on track.

So your goal of 100,000 seems almost too easy in comparison. Right? And if you stay on this track...you TOO could have at least 2 novels written by YOUR 30th birthday...since you have an extra couple months on me.

What say you?
Was this helpful? Totally depressing? Inspiring? Suicidal?

No comments:

Post a Comment